什么是DoC符合性声明?
符合性声明即Declaration of Conformity,CE认证指令规定制造商或其在欧洲设立的授权代表有义务制定符合性声明(或“欧盟符合性声明DoC”)作为合格评定程序的一部分,必须在产品投放欧洲市场之前发布声明。
合格的DoC文件需要具备哪些条件?
As a manufacturer, it is your responsibility to draw up the EU declaration of conformity (DoC). It should contain the following information.
翻译:作为制造商,您有责任草拟欧盟合格声明(DoC)。它应包含以下信息:
1)your name and full business address or that of your authorised representative.
翻译:(您的姓名和完整的公司地址或授权代表的名字)
2)the product's serial number, model or type identification.
翻译:(产品的序列号,型号或类型标识)
3)a statement, stating you take full responsibility.
翻译:声明,说明您承担全部责任(声明您承担全部责任)
4)means of identification of product allowing traceability – this can include an image.
翻译:可以追溯的产品识别手段-可以包括一张图片(允许返回的产品标识方法-可包括图片)
5)the details of the notified body which carried out the conformity assessment procedure (if applicable) .
翻译:进行合格评定程序的指定机构的详细信息(如适用)
6)the relevant legislation with which the product complies, as well as any harmonised standards or other means used to prove compliance.
翻译:(产品遵守的相关法律以及用于证明符合性的任何统一标准或其他方式)
7)your name and signature.
翻译:(您的姓名和签名)
8)the date the declaration was issued.
翻译:(声明签发日期)
9)supplementary information (if applicable).
翻译:(补充信息(如果适用))
10)For imported products, the importer must ensure that the product is accompanied by the DoC and must keep a copy of it for 10 years after the product has been placed on the market.
翻译:(对于进口产品,进口商必须确保该产品随附DoC,并且必须在产品投放市场后将其副本保存10年。)
11)You must translate the EU declaration of conformity into the language or languages required by the EU country in which your product is sold.
翻译:(对于进口产品,进口商必须确保该产品随附DoC,并且必须在产品投放市场后将其副本保存10年。您必须将欧盟符合性声明翻译成产品销售所在国家/地区所要求的一种或多种语言。)